These “Dotball Fan Club Terms and Conditions” (“Fan Club Terms”) are applicable to the Dotball Fan Club program (“Fan Club Program”) offered on the website www.dotball.com (the “Website”) and the Dotball mobile application (the “Mobile Application” and together with the Website, the “Platforms”) operated by Dotball Interactive Private Limited (“Dotball”).
The Fan Club Program is offered as a promotion by Dotball and accordingly, shall also be governed by the Standard Terms and Conditions of Promotions and Cash Cash Bonus Amounts (“Standard Promotion and Bonus Terms”) as available at https://dotball.com/bonusterms.html.
Additional rules/terms may exist and govern the Fan Club Program. These rules will be displayed on the ‘Fan Club’ section of the Website as available at https://dotball.com/fanclub.html. It is the users’ responsibility to familiarize themselves with any such additional rules.
Term and eligibility
- The Fan Club Program shall come into effect on 12 December 2018 (“Commencement Date”) and shall remain in effect until such time that Dotball withdraws the Fan Club program by notification to its users.
- Only individuals are eligible to be enrolled in the Fan Club Program. In addition, only the individual named in the Account may participate in Contests under that Account and such individuals shall be responsible for all acts and any exercise of Fan Club Program benefits through such Account.
Fan club tiers and benefits
- Under the Fan Club Program, users shall be eligible to earn ‘Experience Points’ or ‘EXP’ and Cash Bonus Amounts (that can be used to participate in Paid Contests) in their Accounts, in the event that they complete certain pre-determined tasks and exhibit certain pre-determined behaviour over the course of their sustained participation in the Paid Contests and interaction with the Platforms, as described under these Terms.
- Based on the number of EXP Points earned by a user on the Platform, such User’s account will be designated a ‘Tier’, which Tier will determine the benefits and entitlements that a user will be eligible to earn under the Fan Club Program. A user can progress his/her Account from one Tier to the next Tier by earning EXP through his interaction with the Platform and participation in the Paid Contests.
Currently, the Tiers that Accounts will be grouped into under the Fan Club program and the amount of EXP that will be required to be earned (i.e., the EXP Target) to progress from each Tier to the next Tier are provided in Table 1 below.
Table 1: Fan Club Tiers, EXP Targets and Free Hit Bonuses
Tier Exp target Promotion bonus Free hit bonus Steel 150 250 NA Bronze 600 600 Rs. 10-18 Silver 2400 1000 Rs. 20-38 Gold 8000 2000 Rs. 40-58 Platinum 28000 5000 Rs. 60-78 Diamond NA NA Rs. 80-100
- In addition to the Promotion Bonus, Dotball may at its discretion, from time to time award Cash Bonus Amounts to a user’s Account based on the Fan Club Tier designated to such user Account at that time (“Free Hit Bonus”). The amount of Free Hit Bonus that an Account be eligible to be awarded increases as the Account progresses from one Tier to the next Tier. The range of Free Hit Cash Bonus Amounts that may be awarded to a user’s Account, based on the Tier designated, are also provided in Table 1 below.
- The EXP counter for a particular user’s Account will be reset to zero once such Account progresses to a higher Tier, pursuant to which the user will have to earn the entire amount of the requisite EXP Target specified for such Tier for his Account, starting from zero EXP, in order to progress to his/her Account to the next Tier.
- In general, once an Account reaches a particular Tier, such Account will not be demoted back to a lower tier. However, in the event that an Account reaches the ‘Diamond’ Tier, such user will be required to earn a minimum of 14000 EXP in each calendar month through the Account in accordance with these Fan Club terms in order to maintain such Diamond Tier status for the Account. In the event that a user fails to earn a minimum of 14000 EXP in a calendar month in such Account, such Account will be demoted to the ‘Platinum’ Tier.
Earning of exp and cash bonus amounts
Starting from the Commencement Date, A user will be able to earn EXP and/or Cash Bonus Amounts (in addition to the Promotion) in his/her Account if such user undertakes any or all of the following actions (“Qualifying Actions”) on the Platforms.
- Deposit real money into their Account; and/or
- Pay the requisite entry fees to participate in Paid Contests on the Platforms; and/or
- Win any Paid Contests on the Platforms.
The amount of EXP and Cash Bonus Amounts that a user will be able to earn in his/her Account, based on the Qualifying Action undertaken and the Tier designated to the User when such Qualifying Action is undertaken, is specified Table 2 below:
Table 2: Qualifying Actions and Applicable EXP and Bonus Earning Rate
Tier Qualifying Action DEPOSIT OF REAL MONEY WINNINGS* EARNED PAYMENT OF ENTRY FEE EXP Earned Bonus Earned EXP Earned Bonus Earned EXP Earned Steel 3% 2% 2% 1%
2% of Bonus Amount Used (“B”)
4% of Real Money Deposits Used (“D”) +
6% of Winnings Used (“W”)
Bronze 5% 3% 3% 2%
3% of B
6% of D
9% of W
Silver 10% 6% 6% 4%
6% of B
12% of D
18% of W
Gold 15% 9% 9% 6%
9% of B
18% of D
27% of W
Platinum 20% 12% 12% 8%
12% of B
24% of D
36% of W
Diamond 25% 15% 15% 10%
15% of B
30% of D
45% of W
*For the purposes of these Fan Club Terms, “Winnings” shall mean with respect to any Paid Contest, the total amount of prize earned by a user in such Paid Contest minus (-) the entry fee paid by such user to enter such Paid Contest.
- It is clarified that a user can only earn EXP by paying any entry fee to participate in any Paid Contest and cannot earn any Cash Bonus Amounts as a result of paying the entry fee. The EXP that can be earned by a user by paying an entry fee for a particular paid contest will also depend on the amount of deposited money (from the user’s Unutilized Account), Cash Bonus Amounts (from the user’s Cash Bonus Account) or winnings (from the user’s Winnings Account) used by the user to pay the entry fee.
- The percentage figure specified in various cells in Table 2 above a signifies the percentage of the real money deposited and/or winnings earned or entry fee paid that a user can earn as EXP and/or Cash Bonus Amounts into his/her Account as a result of undertaking each applicable Qualifying Action.
- It is clarified that the amount of EXP and Cash Bonus Amounts that can be earned by a user for his/her Account under each Tier through the deposit of any real money in the user’s Account is not unlimited and is subject to the limits specified in the table provided below.
Table 3: EXP and Bonus Limits for Deposits
Tier Maximum Bonus earnable
Maximum Exp earnable
Steel Rs. 24 36 Bronze Rs. 84 140 Silver Rs. 300 500 Gold Rs. 1080 1800 Platinum Rs. 3600 6000 Diamond No Limit No Limit
Fan club program launch offer
- On the Commencement Date, the Accounts of all users who have already registered on the Platforms who are eligible to participate in the Paid Contests will be automatically enrolled in the Fan Club Program and will be designated one of the Tier’s specified in Table 1 above, based on the EXP Points generated by the user through their Account until the Commencement Date, in accordance with Table 2 above.
Upon the commencement of the Programme, the Accounts of such users who, as of the Commencement Date,
- Would have been designated with the “Steel” tier;
- Have participated in a minimum of 10 Paid Contests on the Platforms prior to the Commencement Date; and
- Have verified their bank account details on the Platform,
Will instead be designated with a special “Tier” named as “Steel+”, whereby the user who owns such Account will be able to progress to the Bronze tier upon depositing Re. 1 in real money into such user’s Account.
In addition each Account enrolled under the Programme will be awarded with a complementary Cash Bonus Amount (“Launch Bonus”) on the Commencement Date, which Launch Bonus shall be determined based on the Tier designated to the Account as of the Commencement Date, in accordance with Table 4 below. It is clarified that the exact amount of Launch Bonus that shall be awarded to an Account shall be determined by Dotball at its sole discretion, provided that such Launch Bonus shall be within the range specified for the relevant Tier, in accordance with Table 4 below.
Table 4: Launch Bonus
Tier Launch Bonus Range Steel* Rs. 44-51 Steel+ Rs. 55-69 Bronze Rs. 100-120 Silver Rs. 200-250 Gold Rs. 500-600 Platinum Rs. 1000-1200 Diamond Rs. 2000-2500
* Provided that such users have participated in a minimum of five (5) Paid Contests prior to the Commencement Date.
- It is clarified that except with respect to the Launch Bonus and the benefit specified Paragraph D (2) above, a Steel+ Tier Account will be considered the same as a Steel Tier Account in all aspects under the Fan Club Program.
- It is clarified that the Fan Club Program and the benefits therein are provided at the sole discretion of Dotball to its users without the requirement of any additional payment or consideration to Dotball over and above the users’ availment of the games/services on the Platforms. The benefits provided under the Fan Club Program may be denied withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time at Dotball’s sole discretion.
- Dotball reserves the right to modify, change or alter these Fan Club Terms, any rules regarding the Fan Club Program or the benefits granted therein, at its sole discretion and at any time. In the event of such modifications, changes or alterations, Dotball may, at is discretion, attempt to provide reasonable notice in all instances as appropriate. You are encouraged to review these Fan Club Terms and the ‘Fan Club’ section on the Website on a regular basis in order to be informed of such modifications, changes or alterations.
- In the event an Account is restricted or suspended by Dotball for any reason, such user's access to any and all of Fan Club Program benefits will be suspended until such time that the Account returns to good standing.
- Any EXP or Cash Bonus Amounts awarded under the Fan Club Program may not be transferred, bartered, sold or traded in any way. The EXP points do not represent any monetary or equivalent value nor are they redeemable or exchangeable for anything of value.
- Dotball reserves the right to audit any and all Accounts at any time, without notice to users, to ensure compliance with the Fan Club Terms. In the event that the audit reveals discrepancies or violations, the processing and credit of any EXP or Cash Bonus Amounts may be delayed until the discrepancies or violations are resolved.
- A user’s enrolment in the Fan Club Program shall subsist until cancelled by Dotball in case Dotball finds or reasonably believes that (i) the user is ineligible to play Paid Contests on the Website or participate in a Promotion, (ii) is in breach of any terms or covenants applicable to the user under these Fan Club Terms or any other applicable terms, or (iii) Dotball elects to withdraw or terminate the Fan Club Program. Upon cancellation or termination of a user’s enrollment in the Fan Club Program, Dotball shall also be entitled to deduct or forfeit any EXP or Cash Bonus Amounts from such user’s Account.
- Any user found to be violating these Fan Club Terms are subject to having their Accounts blocked or penalties imposed through the deduction or forfeiture of EXP or Cash Bonus Amounts from their Accounts.
- Dotball reserves the right to initiate legal or another or action it may deem fit to pursue if it suspects any fraud or misuse of the Fan Club Terms.
- Dotball’s decisions regarding any aspect of the Fan Club program shall be final.